This depends on your camera and lens combination as there are a couple factors which effect this. The first is the limitation of 5 rows which means that if you have a tighter focal length 5 vertical rows will reduce the amount of possible tilt when compared to a wider lens. The second limitation is a physical limitation. If you have a very small camera it is possible to do 360 degrees of tilt. However if you use a larger camera with a long lens it will hit the panning genie mini and the bottom of the bracket reducing the available tilting range.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum tilt up and down using the Pan Tilt Bracket when creating Multi Row Panorama?
- What does the Green or Red Camera Icon mean in the Timelapse mode of the Genie II APP? (when using the Genie Mini/Genie Mini II)
- Do I have to be connected/within bluetooth range to my Syrp device during a timelapse?
- Why am I being asked to allow for GPS location when using bluetooth to connect to my Genie or Genie Mini (Android)?
- What features are available now and which ones are available on future release?
- Why are some firmware updates forced?
- What is the latest App and Firmware version?