Flashing: advertising, waiting for phone to connect
Solid: Connected to phone
Orange solid: Charging
Orange slow flash (1 every second): Device battery is low. please plug in to charge
Green solid: Charged
Video recording in progress
In time lapse mode, Flashes when shutter of camera is being triggered.
All LEDs flashing on then off every second:
Device is in Factory Mode.
Troubleshoot Factory Mode:
- Hold down power button for 15 seconds (Hard Reset)
- Try re-starting device (ideally remove battery)
- Device has had a failed update. Force (re-try) the update
No-LEDs on or flashing, but device powers up and appears in app:
- A failed update has occurred. please re-connect and retry the update
LEDs flashing in a sequence turning on one by one, then off one by one.
- Device is being updated, please wait until update is finished. Don’t turn off the device. If the update is failed and this sequence is still showing please retry the update.
All LEDs flashing on then off quickly, (5 flashes a second)
- Device is running old firmware, Also this indicates a failed firmware update. Please connect and retry the update