- Flashing: advertising, waiting for phone to connect
- Solid: Connected to phone
- Orange solid: Charging
- Orange slow flash (1 every second): Device battery is low. please plug in to charge
- Green solid: Charged
- Solid: Video recording in progress
- Flashing: In timelapse mode, Flashes when shutter of camera is being triggered
All LEDs flashing on then off every second:
Device is in factory mode.
- user has held power button down for 10s when powering up.
- try re-starting device (ideally remove battery)
- device has had a failed update
- Re-Try the update
No-LEDs on or flashing, but device powers up and appears in app:
- A failed update has occurred. please re-connect and retry the update
LEDs flashing in a sequence turning on one by one, then off one by one.
Device is being updated, please wait untill update is finished. Dont turn off the device. If the update is failed and this sequence is still showing please retry the update.
All LEDs flashing on then off quickly, (5 flashes a second)
Device is running old firmware, Also this indicates a failed firmware update. Please connect and retry the update.