The Genie can move at a maximum speed of 3.84 cm (1.51 inches)/ 1 second. That means is can cover a distance of 100cm (or 3.3ft) in around 25 seconds.
Articles in this section
- Storage and Battery Life
- Genie's Maximum Speed
- Threading The Linear Plate Guide
- Troubleshoot - No movement with 2 and 3 Axis Set Ups
- Genie Rope Specifications
- Troubleshoot - Genie Not Firing Camera
- Genie Displays Half Battery Despite Adequate Charging
- Can cameras without remote inputs be used with the Genie?
- Can I use an external battery or power supply with the Genie?