The Genie Mini has three LEDs
Green Connection LED above the Syrp Logo (the button)
- Flashing means advertising or that it's looking for a device, but not connected
- Solid on means connected to a device via the App
- Off means neither advertising nor connected
Charging Status LED above the USB Micro charging connector
- Green means charger is connected and the GM is fully charged
- Solid orange means charger is connected and the GM is charging
RED Recording LED
- Solid on means recording in Video mode
- Short duration flash during the period when the shutter is on in a time-lapse
- It will flash on power up if there is a hardware error
Flashing Orange LED
Means that the Genie Mini is low in battery and will need charging.
If your Genie Mini's red LED flashes on power up because of a hardware error, it means it is in Safe Mode and you will need to force a firmware update. To fix it, follow the instructions in our Genie Mini Firmware Update Fail Troubleshooting.