Syrp provides a 1 year (2 years in Europe) warranty on all products and closely monitors the quality control procedure during manufacturing right through to assembly. In the event that there is a manufacturing defect or warranty issue we will do our best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Syrp will repair the defect, or at its option, replace the defective product or parts of the product.
The main exclusions from the warranty are if the equipment has been:
- Neglected, mishandled or inappropriately used; or
- modified or altered in any way except with the prior approval from Syrp
- Syrp is not liable for any indirect or consequential loss
- Syrp will not cover any additional customs or duties arising from the return or replacement procedure
- Syrp’s total liability relating to the supply of this equipment is limited to the purchase price