- Plug in your genie mini or genie to your camera and set up a time-lapse as you would normally
- Connect your phone to your camera over USB or wifi using qDSLR Dashboard
- Open the Lr Timelapse Function
- Check Display JPG for next capture
- Switch back to the syrp genie app and start time-lapse
- Once the time lapse is going switch back to qDSLR Dashboard
How it works ? - Rather than using the intervalometer in qDSLR Dashboard you are using the genie to trigger the camera. This keeps the move shoot move in sync. As the camera is connected to qDSLR Dashboard and "Display JPG for next capture" is checked, this sends each picture from the camera over to qDSLR Dashboard. The app can then be used as normal and you can access the standard Holy Grail function and other features.